I love weddings, people and serving the couple, their families, friends and guests. I want to help you have the wedding you desire. I am a stylist and owner of Polly & Company Beauty Salon, an author, and an ordained non-denominational pastor. I am the founder and president of Covenant House of Love where I am an outreach pastor. I have authored two books, “Love Search” and “Power of Perseverance”. I am also a loving wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother.
My job is to serve you, be your guide so your wedding will be how you envision it, and join you and your fiancé together in a bond of God’s love. I have performed over 26 happy weddings. References are available upon request.
- I usually meet with the couple three times before the wedding, more if needed or less if not needed.
- I am available to travel and I have passport.
- I would prefer 90 days to plan your wedding.
- My fees for wedding varies, depending on location and meeting times. Denver local starts at $350.
- Destination weddings out-of-Denver will incur additional costs for lodging, gas, food, and flight if needed.
- We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and payments can be made through checks made out to: Covenant House Of Love, cash directly to Polly, or via PayPal or credit card.
I would love to meet you and help you plan your wedding! I offer a free meeting and consult time. Additionally, I love to refer others. If you have a need for a hairdresser, makeup artist, nail care, waxing, facials, massage, tanning, music, venue or photographer, please let me know and we will talk about it! I have 50 years of experience working with the best vendors. Call or text me at: (720) 581-0059 or email me at email@example.com to schedule a consultation.