- 【HIGH POWER】: Advanced 60W MCH technology, characterized by heating quickly, it heats up within 60 seconds after boot. Suitable for all hairstyles.
- 【SLEEK AND PORTABLE DESIGN】: Ergonomically shaped and ready to use straight out of the box. Travel friendly.
- 【LCD DISPLAY】: High quality LCD Screen shows the temperature and other functions, made with a heat resistant shell that keeps the back and handle of brush cool after long periods of use.
- 【AUTO SHUT OFF FUNCTION】: For additional security, the Straightener Brush comes with convenient automatic turning off feature to provide extra security. It turns off automatically after 60 minutes of idle time.
- 【LIFETIME WARRANTY】: Love it or we will buy it back from you, no questions asked.
A PROFESSIONAL STRAIGHTENER BRUSH
The Primica Hair Straightener Brush merges the ease of a brush with the straightening power of a flat iron. Getting this straightener brush is equivalent to getting your own professional hair stylist. This next generation thermal brush offers a trifecta of benefits; it detangles, straightens and adds natural shine with every pass through the hair. Achieve your perfect style in half the time!
1. Ensure your hair is clean and dry prior to use. Do not use this brush on wet or damp hair.
2. When you turn on the brush, it locks the control panel and starts to heat up automatically. In order to unlock and adjust the temperature to your liking, you need to press the power button twice. Once the temperature has been set, the brush will automatically lock again after a few seconds. This temperature auto-lock function ensures optimum performance at all times.
3. Separate hair into small sections and slowly run the brush over the sections using your freehand to lightly pull on the hair, keeping it taut, as you run the brush over it. Make sure that instead of just \"brushing\" your hair like you would with a hair brush, that you actually stick your hair through the bristles so that the bristles poke through the other side of your hair before pulling the hair through. This allows the hair to come into contact with the ceramic surfaces of the bristles which is what causes the hair to straighten.
4. After you are done straightening your hair, press the power button twice to unlock and then hold it for 2 seconds to turn it off.
→Heater: Metal Ceramic Heater (MCH)
→ Temperature range: 176°F to 446°F (80°C to 230°C)
→ Warm-Up Time: 60 seconds
→ Automatic Shutoff: 60 Minutes
→ 360°Rotate Swivel Power Cord: Yes
→ Voltage: 110V-240V
→ AC Frequency: 50 -60 HZ
→ Power: 60W
Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 4.1 x 2.0 inches